High Poly Only
What Went Well
- Kept important aspects of the character such as large backpack, white hair, and adventure type style.
- Separated out sculpts into multiple zTools
- Using curves for creating rope.
- Lots of base assets created that can be re-used in other future projects
What Went Wrong
- Difficult to export the file because of sculpt resolution.
- Went overboard trying to learn curves; Ended up causing some waviness.
- Some of the gold appliques could've been modeled in 3DS Max and applied, instead of being completely done in zBrush.
What I Learned
- File size reduction in zBrush
- Basic BPR Rendering in zBrush
- Next sculpt, focus on Reprojection/Retopo features